Azcothane Reo is a water-based, flexible, high performance, polyurethane fortified acrylic emulsion waterproofing membrane incorporating micro-fibres and formulated for use in demanding exposed, under tile, underground and immersed waterproofing applications.
The incorporation of reinforcing micro-fibres creates an internal reinforcing lattice thereby eliminating the need for external reinforcing.
It is liquid applied and cures to form a durable, flexible, strong, uv resistant, odourless, seamless, and impervious waterproofing membrane. It does not re-emulsify after it has fully cured making it ideal for long-term waterproofing. It will not stain grout or tiles.
- Azcothane REO is a versatile membrane suitable for many demanding waterproofing applications.
- Polyurethane fortified
- Internally reinforced with micro-fibres.
- It meets the criteria of AS4858:2004 and is applied in accordance with AS3740:2004.
- UV resistant - suitable for direct exposed to sunlight.
- Not a hazardous product and not flammable. Water based.
- Flexible (tested to class 111 - highest tensibility) & strong.
- Formulated for wet area and under tile applications.
- Does not re-emulsify after proper curing.
- Tough and durable.
- Dries fast.
- Compatible with most tile adhesives.
- Easy to apply.
- Virtually odourless.
- Will not stain grout or tiles.
- Available in range of colours.
Azcothane Reo has been specifically designed for exposed, under-tile, underground and immersed waterproofing requirements included the long-term waterproofing of:
- Exposed concrete and metal roofs
- Wet areas within buildings (shower recesses, bathrooms & laundries)
- Ponds & water features
- Concrete and timber decks
- Terraces and balconies (under tiles)
- Concrete slabs
- Retaining walls
- Planter boxes
- Water retaining structures
- Tiles or topped areas