Used for waterproofing and sealing joints, cracks and gaps in most building substrates in conjunction with waterproofing membranes.
- Quick and easy application by hand.
- No special equipment required for cutting, forming or fixing.
- Proven performance in NZ conditions for over 30 years.
- Bonds to a wide variety of building materials.
- Provides lasting protection in all climates.
|Width (mm)||Length (m)|
Suitable for waterproofing and sealing joints, cracks and gaps in most building substrates.
Instructions for use:
1. Thoroughly clean and dry surfaces prior to applying flashing tape.
2. If surface is porous or crumbling, prime with Duram Bituflex.
3. Apply Flashing Tape firmly to substrate, smooth down and mould in place.
4. Overlap adjoining strips by a minimum of 25mm.
5. Application temperature 5o C to 40o C. May be warmed to aid adhesion if cold.