Duram Azcothane is a water-based, highly flexible, high performance, polyurethane fortified acrylic emulsion waterproofing membrane formulated for use in demanding exposed, under tile, underground and immersed waterproofing applications.
It is liquid applied and cures to form a durable, flexible, strong, uv resistant, odourless, seamless, and impervious waterproofing membrane. It does not re-emulsify after it has fully cured making it ideal for long-term waterproofing. It will not stain grout or tiles.
- Azcothane is a versatile membrane suitable for many demanding waterproofing applications:
- Polyurethane fortified
- Internally reinforced with micro-fibres.
- It meets the criteria of AS4858:2004 and is applied in accordance with AS3740:2004.
- UV resistant - suitable for direct exposed to sunlight.
- Not a hazardous product and not flammable. Water based.
- Permanently flexible (tested to class 111 - highest tensibility) & strong.
- Formulated for wet area and under tile applications.
- Does not re-emulsify after proper curing.
- Tough, durable and flexible.
- Dries fast.
- Compatible with most tile adhesives.
- Easy to apply.
- Virtually odourless.
- Will not stain grout or tiles.
- Available in range of colours.
Azcothane has been specifically designed for exposed, undertile, underground and immersed waterproofing requirements included the long-term waterproofing of:
- Exposed concrete and metal roofs
- Wet areas within buildings (shower recesses, bathrooms & laundries)
- Ponds & water features
- Concrete and timber decks
- Terraces and balconies (under tiles)
- Concrete slabs
- Retaining walls
- Planter boxes
- Water retaining structures
- Tiles or topped areas