Garden Edging Pegs
Garden Edging ensures that your garden stays looking great. It provides a sturdy barrier, helping contain mulch and keeping everything looking neat and tidy.
Our recycled garden edging is designed to combine aesthetics, durability, and sustainability. It's an ideal choice for both residential and commercial projects.
Garden Edging is ideal for:
- Garden Borders
- Raised garden beds
- Weed barriers
- Tree surrounds
- Landscape edging
- Path edging
- Our Recycled Plastic Garden Edging is crafted from recycled plastic, each roll of DLM Wallace garden edging is made from 100% New Zealand recycled plastic, using up to 4.2kgs of NZ waste plastic per roll.
- Made in New Zealand by DLM Wallace.
- Withstands New Zealand's unpredictable weather conditions, our garden edging is durable against UV rays, moisture, and temperature variations.
- Our Garden Edging is easy to install, lightweight, easy to bend and fast to install.
- This garden edging seamlessly complements various outdoor design aesthetics, making it suitable for diverse landscaping styles.
|CODE||COLOUR||WIDTH (MM)||LENGTH (M)||PEG SIZE (MM)|
DLM Wallace Garden Edging is made for use with our Garden Edging Pegs.
The DLM Wallace range of Garden Edging can be used for a range of edging and garden barriers like raised garden beds, small urban gardens, tree surrounds, weed and leaf barriers, pathways.